Committed To You, Committed To The Environment
We believe there are 2 aspects to “green” products:
- How and where products are manufactured
- How products perform in your kitchen
The bottom line: Reducing the amount of carbon we emit in our business and in your home.
By forming our pans, hard-coat anodizing, and applying coatings all in one location, we save energy by not having to transport products to different locations for each process. The following are our Green Manufacturing Initiatives:
- Complete manufacturing of products done in one location saves transportation costs and energy
- Recycle or re-use everything from excess raw materials to incoming packaging materials
- Send alum derived from anodizing to the city of Spokane’s waste water treatment plan, which city officials say helps the settling process in the treatment plant’s clarifiers
- More than 60 percent of electricity is derived from renewable hydro and wind power with the balance coming from natural gas
- LloydPans Kitchenware’s proprietary water-based coatings use NO PTFE, PFOA, fluoropolymers, or any other toxic chemicals. They have no toxic waste and are completely inert
LLOYDPANS KITCHENWARE: GREEN IN YOUR KITCHEN
What really counts in our efforts to embrace a greener style of living is how much carbon we emit into the atmosphere. When buying products, consider how and where a product is made as well as how well it performs for you.
- By supporting a US-made product you are reducing your carbon footprint
- By buying direct from the manufacturer, you are paying less for marketing and receiving a better-valued product
- By using 40% less energy to cook with using efficient cookware, which helps save money
- By having cookware that will last a long time
- By having a product that is 100% recyclable
- By using healthy cookware that has no toxins or hazardous petrochemicals
We Are Demonstrating That A Comprehensive, Pro-Active Approach To Responsible Manufacturing Is Possible.